Robata Concrete Linear Fire Pit
The ultimate modern linear fire pit – long and low, its horizontal proportions and ribbon of flame are designed to define social spaces.
Robata Concrete linear fire pit is cast in smooth, high-performance concrete and topped in stainless steel giving it a substantial aesthetic that will dramatically enhance any outdoor living area.
Robata Concrete is available in 1372 mm or 1829 mm lengths and has a 6 mm thick stainless steel top surface. When combined with the standard stainless steel cover, Robata becomes a modern outdoor coffee table. Robata Linear Fire Pit comes complete with a choice of topping medium and a commercial-grade all-season cover. It is available in three architectural concrete colors.
Robata’s burner systems are available in natural gas or propane versions with an electronic pilot with a flame sensor that can be connected to a line-voltage wall switch or wireless remote control. A manual version with a “match-lit” pilot is also available.INQUIRE
- North America (U.S.A. and Canada): CSA / ANSI standards, listed by LabTest Certification
- UK & Europe: CE Certified under the Gas Appliance Regulation (EU) 2016/426
- Switzerland – SVGW
- Australia – IAPMO GasMark (some models)
DIMENSIONS + WEIGHTS
- 72” x 24” x 12.5”h (1829 x 610 x 318h). Up to 600 lbs (275 kg)
- 54” x 24” x 12.5”h (1372 x 610 x 318h). Up to 500 lbs (250 kg)
- Electronic and Match-lit Ignition. Natural Gas or Propane
- Robata 72: 80,000 BTU/h | 25 kW
- Robata 54: 60,000 BTU/h | 18 kW
- All-weather cover (included). Tempered glass screen