Komodo Contemporary Fire Pit
Longer and taller than our other fires – a contemporary fire pit that offers dynamic space-defining possibilities.
Komodo is the natural evolution of our linear fire pit range. Longer and taller than our other offerings, this contemporary fire pit offers new and dynamic placement possibilities: as a dramatic divider to define social spaces; as a grand central feature of a garden plan, or as multiples aligned to create a spectacular wall of fire.
Komodo is available in two lengths: 2134 mm and 1524 mm and is powered by 1829 mm and 1219 mm burners respectively. At 40 and 27 kW, there is no shortage of heat. Komodo Contemporary Fire Pit comes complete with a choice of topping medium and a commercial-grade all-season cover. It is available in powder-coated steel in five colours, as well as Corten weathering steel.INQUIRE
- North America (U.S.A. and Canada): CSA / ANSI standards, listed by LabTest Certification
- UK & Europe: CE Certified under the Gas Appliance Regulation (EU) 2016/426
- Switzerland – SVGW
- Australia – IAPMO GasMark (some models)
DIMENSIONS + WEIGHTS
- 84” x 16” x 24”h (2134 x 406 x 610h). Up to 550 lbs (250 kg)
- 60” x 16” x 24”h (1524 x 406 x 610h). Up to 500 lbs (225 kg)
- Electronic and Match-lit Ignition. Natural Gas or Propane
- Komodo 84: 110,000 BTU/h | 40 kW
- Komodo 60: 80,000 BTU/h | 25 kW
- All-weather cover (included). Tempered glass screen