Bento Modern Fire Pit
With minimalist style and a substantial feel, Bento modern fire pit is the quintessential contemporary bonfire.
Cast by hand in smooth, high-performance concrete, Bento modern fire pit’s geometry and crisp details allow it to be easily incorporated into a modern landscape design. Its square footprint is a modern fire pit frame that serves as a clean counterpoint to the soft aesthetic of fire.
Bento modern fire pit is available in two sizes: 813 x 813 and 1067 x 1067 and 324 mm high. See below for complete specifications. Bento concrete includes your choice of two burner styles: a match-lit version with standing pilot and safety thermocouple, or with electronic ignition that may be controlled with a wall switch or wireless remote. Further, it can be fuelled by towns (natural) gas or bottled propane.
All of our modern fire pits come complete with your choice of topping medium, a commercial-grade weather cover and are available in a selection of architectural concrete colors. Fire pit table tops are also available if you want to turn your fire pit into an outdoor table when it is not aflame.INQUIRE
- North America (U.S.A. and Canada): CSA / ANSI standards, listed by LabTest Certification
- Europe: CE Certified under the Gas Appliance Regulation (EU) 2016/426
- Switzerland – SVGW
- Australia – IAPMO GasMark (some models)
DIMENSIONS + WEIGHTS
- Bento 32: 32” x 32” x 12.75”h (813 x 813 x 324h). Up to 340 lbs (155 kg)
- Bento 42: 42” x 42” x 12.75”h (1067 x 1067 x 324h). Up to 500 lbs (225 kg)
- Electronic and Match-lit Ignition. Natural Gas or Propane
- Natural Gas: 69,000 BTU/h | 25 kW. Propane 60,000 BTu/h | 25 kW
- All-weather cover (included). Powder-coated aluminum table top. Tempered glass screen