Bento Modern Fire Pit
With minimalist style and a substantial feel, Bento modern fire pit is the quintessential contemporary campfire.
Cast by hand in smooth, high-performance concrete, Bento modern fire pit’s geometry and crisp details allow it to be easily incorporated into a modern landscape design. Its square footprint is a modern fire pit frame that serves as a clean counterpoint to the soft aesthetic of fire.
Bento modern fire pit is available in two sizes: 32″x32″ / 813 x 813 and 42″x42″ / 1067 x 1067. See below for complete specifications. Bento includes your choice of two burner styles: a match-lit version with the standing pilot and safety thermocouple, or with electronic ignition that may be controlled with a wall switch or wireless remote. Further, natural gas and propane-fuelled fire pit versions are available.
All of our modern fire pits come complete with your choice of topping medium, and a commercial-grade all-season cover and are available in a selection of architectural concrete colors. Tabletops are also available if you want to turn your fire pit into an outdoor coffee table when it is not aflame.INQUIRE
- North America (U.S.A. and Canada): CSA / ANSI standards, listed by LabTest Certification
- Europe: CE Certified under the Gas Appliance Regulation (EU) 2016/426
- Switzerland – SVGW
- Australia – IAPMO GasMark (some models)
DIMENSIONS + WEIGHTS
- Bento 32: 32” x 32” x 12.75”h (813 x 813 x 324h). Up to 340 lbs (155 kg)
- Bento 42: 42” x 42” x 12.75”h (1067 x 1067 x 324h). Up to 500 lbs (225 kg)
- Electronic and Match-lit Ignition. Natural Gas or Propane
- Natural Gas: 69,000 BTU/h | 25 kW. Propane 60,000 BTu/h | 25 kW
- All-weather cover (included). Powder-coated aluminum table top. Tempered glass screen