Robata Corten Firepit
With substance and beauty, Robata Corten is modern linear fire envisioned in weathering steel.
With the same proportions as our concrete Robata firepits, this modern fire has been designed to emphasize the material qualities of heavy-gauge steel. The maintenance-free surface of Corten weathering steel provides an earthy yet modern aesthetic that is as practical as it is beautiful. When exposed to the elements, Corten develops a stable rust-like oxidation layer that continually regenerates and protects the steel from corroding.
Robata Corten is available in 4’6” | 1372 mm or 6’0” | 1829 mm lengths by 2’0″ | 610 mm in width and formed in 3/16″ | 5mm steel. When combined with the standard cover, it becomes a modern outdoor coffee table. It uses our linear fire pit burner in 36″ or 48″ | 914 or 1219 mm lengths in either natural gas or propane configurations. See it in action here.
Robata Corten Firepit comes complete with a choice of topping medium and a commercial-grade all-season cover. The linear burner features an electronic pilot that can be connected to a wall switch or remote control and is LabTest certified to national safety standards for the U.S. and Canada, and CE certified for the UK, France, Italy, Spain, and much of the European Union.INQUIRE
- North America (U.S.A. and Canada): CSA / ANSI standards, listed by LabTest Certification
- Europe: CE Certified under the Gas Appliance Regulation (EU) 2016/426
- Switzerland – SVGW
- Australia – IAPMO GasMark (some models)
DIMENSIONS + WEIGHTS
- 72” x 24” x 12.5”h (1829 x 610 x 318h). Up to 400 lbs (180 kg)
- 54” x 24” x 12.5”h (1372 x 610 x 318h). Up to 300 lbs (135 kg)
- Electronic and Match-lit Ignition. Natural Gas or Propane
- Robata 72: 80,000 BTU/h | 25 kW
- Robata 54: 60,000 BTU/h | 18 kW
- All-weather cover (included). Tempered glass screen