Miso Modern Fire Pit
The iconic concrete firebowl: a serene, modern fire pit with wide, shallow dimensions.
Miso is a contemporary centerpiece to outdoor rooms and patios of any style–its low stature is reminiscent of a campfire, making it the perfect accompaniment to warm conversations and evening entertaining. The cast concrete vessel is attractive and functional: weather-resistant, and substantial with clean, crisp lines that convey an air of sophistication.
Miso modern fire pit is available in natural gas or propane-fueled versions which provide coziness on cool evenings and a warm, mesmerizing glow that can only come from open flame. There are two burner styles: a manually-lit version with the standing pilot and safety thermocouple, or an electronic ignition model that may be controlled with a wall switch or wireless remote; and two sizes: 36″ (914 mm) and a more dramatic 48″ (1219 mm) diameter version.
All of our modern fire pits come complete with your choice of topping medium, and a commercial-grade all-season cover and are available in a selection of architectural concrete colors. Tabletops are also available if you want to turn your fire pit into an outdoor coffee table when it is not aflame.INQUIRE
- North America (U.S.A. and Canada): CSA / ANSI standards, listed by LabTest Certification
- Europe: CE Certified under the Gas Appliance Regulation (EU) 2016/426
- Switzerland – SVGW
- Australia – IAPMO GasMark (some models)
DIMENSIONS + WEIGHTS
- 36″ (914 mm) in diameter by 12″ (305 mm) tall. Up to 275 lbs (125 kg)
- 48″ (1219 mm) in diameter by 16″ (406 mm) tall. Up to 575 lbs (260 kg)
- Electronic and Match-lit Ignition. Natural Gas or Propane
- Miso 36: Natural Gas: 69,000 BTU/h | 25 kW. Propane 60,000 BTu/h | 25 kW
- Miso 48: Natural Gas: 140,000 BTU/h | 41 kW. Propane 140,000 BTu/h | 41 kW
- All-weather cover (included). Powder-coated aluminum table top. Tempered glass screen