Caldera Corten Fire Pit
A bold and sculptural fire feature, Caldera Corten outdoor fire pit is inspired by the crater left by a sunken volcano.
Caldera Corten fire pit is the perfect focal point for a contemporary outdoor setting. Formed in 3/16” | 5 mm Corten steel, its substantial size (45″x45″x12″h; 1143x1143x30), rectilinear form, and patina finish make it a thoroughly modern outdoor fire pit.
Caldera outdoor fire pit may be ordered for wood burning or with your choice of natural gas or propane burners. Our burners are available in two styles: a manually-lit version with the standing pilot and safety thermocouple, or with electronic ignition that may be controlled with a wall switch or wireless remote. Our burners are listed by LabTest Certifications, certified to CSA and ANSI standards for the U.S. and Canada, and CE-certified for the EU. They provide a beautiful flame and cozy warmth to extend your enjoyment of the outdoors into the chilliest seasons.
Natural gas and propane versions of our Corten fire pits come complete with topping media and all-weather covers. Corten steel outdoor firepits are pre-weathered to provide even patina coverage.
PLEASE NOTE: the wood-burning version of Caldera cannot be placed on flammable or non-heat-stable surfaces – this includes concrete slabs. Concrete may contain trapped moisture and can spill or even explode when heated.INQUIRE
- North America (U.S.A. and Canada): CSA / ANSI standards, listed by LabTest Certification
- Europe: CE Certified under the Gas Appliance Regulation (EU) 2016/426
- Switzerland – SVGW
- Australia – IAPMO GasMark (some models)
DIMENSIONS + WEIGHTS
- 45″ X 45″ X 12″H (1143 x 1143 x 305 mm). Up to 425 lbs (195 kg)
- Electronic and Match-lit Ignition. Natural Gas or Propane
- Natural Gas: 69,000 BTU/h | 25 kW. Propane 60,000 BTu/h | 25 kW
- Wood-burning version also available
- All-weather cover (included). Powder-coated aluminum table top. Featherock boulders.