Bol Corten Fire Bowl
Our simplest expression of organic minimalism, Bol Corten fire bowl is crisp and modern yet warm and earthy.
Bol Corten fire bowl is a wide, shallow vessel spun from 3/16” (5 mm) Corten steel. With a low profile, fine edge detail, and rich patina finish, the Bol Corten fire bowl is a dramatic centerpiece for any outdoor space.
Bol Corten fire bowl may be ordered with a steel grate insert for wood-burning, or with your choice of natural gas or propane burners. Our burners, approved to CSA and ANSI standards for the U.S. and Canada and CE certified for Europe, feature a choice of ignition systems: a manually-lit pilot with a safety thermocouple, which prevents gas from flowing when the fire pit is not lit; or an electronic, with a spark pilot that is controlled by a switch. They provide a beautiful flame and cozy warmth to extend your enjoyment of the outdoors into the chilliest seasons.
Natural gas and propane versions of our Corten fire pits come complete with your choice of topping medium. Corten steel firepits are pre-weathered to provide even patina coverage. Bol is also available in one of five powder-coated steel colors.
PLEASE NOTE: the wood-burning version of Bol is only available in Corten steel and must not be placed on flammable or non-heat-stable surfaces – this includes concrete slabs. Concrete may contain trapped moisture and can spill or even explode when heated.INQUIRE
- North America (U.S.A. and Canada): CSA / ANSI standards, listed by LabTest Certification
- Europe: CE Certified under the Gas Appliance Regulation (EU) 2016/426
- Switzerland – SVGW
- Australia – IAPMO GasMark (some models)
DIMENSIONS + WEIGHTS
- Match-lit: 42″ (1067 mm) in diameter by 9.25″ (235 mm) tall.
- Electronic: 42″ (1067 mm) in diameter by 13″ (330 mm) tall.
- Up to 250 lbs (115 kg)
- Electronic and Match-lit Ignition. Natural Gas or Propane
- Natural Gas: 69,000 BTU/h | 25 kW. Propane 60,000 BTu/h | 25 kW
- Wood-burning version also available
- All-weather cover (included). Powder-coated aluminum table top. Featherock boulders.